Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So here's the deal.

I am back in blogland.

Shall I explain my absence? Okay. I had a little fitness blog, mainly where I bitched about my weight and devised schemes to shed some chub. Also, sometimes I talked about other stuff. In any case, I wanted it to be anonymous. And then I saw a colleague 'google me' and the blog popped up in the results. I do not know how it ever became associated with my real name. I was horrified. In my job as a sales rep I call on a lot of weird people and/or flirtatious creeps (don't get me wrong, I have cool clients too - but even then I wouldn't want them to know an iota about my personal life). I wouldn't doubt it if some of the nosier ones 'googled me' as soon as I left their office. Also, I wouldn't want my employer, or co-workers to have access to my verbal vomit, therefore, I disabled that blog immediately.

If you know my real name, and I realize many of you do, please do not use it. Not that you would, but I'm just trying to prevent the situation from happening again. (And if you know of a way to disassociate my old blog with my real name, I'm all ears! Just PM me!)

Also, this blog won't necessarily be about fitness. But because I am on a constant quest for fitness, it will sometimes be about fitness.

Okay, that's it.

4 comments: